FbF Attack FbF Attack

Not bad

Good
The animation was great and the graphics. The sound was good too. Matched the atmosphere.

Add a story. It WILL make it much better. Also it was a bit short

3/5 Review Request Club

Soupcat responds:

Well, glad to hear that about the audio. I'm always a bit worried that the music won't fit, or won't be in sync...etc.
Bt it always turns out good, glad it did this time as well.

Then, a story, I'd be happy if you'd send me a script and voiced it.
And I'd be happy to spend 3 months on a 5 minute animation, but only if I have neough booze.
Sponsering? Anybody?

But, thanks ffor the review! I love taht little club of yours, and I will participate happly.

FF: Battle for Newgrounds FF: Battle for Newgrounds

Not bad

Good
The theme of Final Fantasy, (I think) and the humor.

Improve
Add some sound and the theme music for those kind of battles. Instead of bubbles, maybe voice acting and some background music. The backgrounds were very plain and boring so add some new background instead of Newgrounds.

Homerdough
2/5 Review Request Club

Paradox responds:

Thanks, man. I was going to do voice acting at one point, but the whole idea seemed kind of hard, and I wasn't sure if it would have been worth it. And yeah, I should have used some better backgrounds, I know. But, I suppose, in the future, new people who never got to see Newgrounds before the redesign can be like "omfg, Newgrounds used to look really boring.

Thanks a lot! :)

GET R DONE! GET R DONE!

That was totally crap

Improve
EVERYTHING!!! The whole flash fucking sucked ass. It wasn't even a flash. First off , get a damn story. Second make good graphics and animation. Then add music and good sound effects and add violence. Then add some funny gag or joke or some shit like that, but NOT this. This wasn't even funny.

Plz redo this whole thing.

0/5

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Get rid of the invicincibility

I suggest you change it to a power up that disappears after you hit 5 saws or so. Because with the invincibility, its too easy.

Great gane though

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, Thats a good idea.

Finish Them Finish Them

Nice game

Improve
Some graphics like the safe can be better looking. There were also some deaths with no screams or sounds at all. You should add more. thats about it

There was a bunch of options to choose from and a hel of a lot of violence.. Gj

physic tutorial physic tutorial

Good tutorial (too hard for me though)

Improve
Add a soundtrack, the ability to change backgrounds, normal stuff like that in a tutorial

Cleyra Dancing Stage Cleyra Dancing Stage

Cool drums

It was pretty peaceful for a while and then it got diverse. The drum beats were pretty cool too. It all flowed fluently well together. I liked it

4/5
(Audio) Review Request Club

winKoneR responds:

I´m glad that you liked it ;) thnx for reviewing ;)

KeepTalking (Pink Floyd cover) KeepTalking (Pink Floyd cover)

Wono good song

It's been recreated pretty damn good so good job. There was obviously a lot of effort put into this. Great job

4/5
(Audio) Review Request CLub

Buoy responds:

glad you liked it, thanks for the review ^^

(SM64) Sleeping Piranha P (SM64) Sleeping Piranha P

Nice soothing beat

There's not a lot of SMB audio on Piranha plants so there is originality. Not really a lot of diversity. Sounds like the same thing over and over again. Good clarity. See you put some effort. Maybe you could put a lil more into it.

Just make it more diverse. Then it'll be great

(Audio) Review Request CLub