Orange Runner Orange Runner

Get rid of the invicincibility

I suggest you change it to a power up that disappears after you hit 5 saws or so. Because with the invincibility, its too easy.

Great gane though

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, Thats a good idea.

Finish Them Finish Them

Improve
Some graphics like the safe can be better looking. There were also some deaths with no screams or sounds at all. You should add more. thats about it

There was a bunch of options to choose from and a hel of a lot of violence.. Gj

physic tutorial physic tutorial

Good tutorial (too hard for me though)

Improve
Add a soundtrack, the ability to change backgrounds, normal stuff like that in a tutorial

Pandemic Pandemic

WALKTHROUGH

WALKTHROUGH
1. Go for like 30 days just pressing go
2. Disable all lethalities and human only in transmission.
3. Max out all the items in transmission except human only
4. Then keep pressing go until all the countries are infected.
5. With all your remaining skill points, max out lethalities
6. Now we play the waiting game (keep on clicking go until the world has no humans left)
7.You win.

Improve
Add some humor soemhow and it'd get an even higher score that it has (4.22 WOW)

5/5

WordScrambles-countries.9 WordScrambles-countries.9

Improve
Nothing really. Maybe make the moving colors in the background a little more visible.

Great Job. Real time waster.

4/5

Maybe I'll do that!

Thanks for the review & I'm glad you liked it!

Duck Luck Character Quiz Duck Luck Character Quiz

Nice quiz

Improve
I guess there could be a little more to the actual design of the quiz. There can be soome animated clip or something on the right.

The sound was really cool toward the flash. The questions were pretty funny sometimes. The design was okay but could be improved.

Great job. Besides, whats Duck Luck?

4/5

WordScrambles-countries.5 WordScrambles-countries.5

Improve
The background could be improved a bit i guess. Thats about it

The gameplay was very fun but very challenging. It was hard for me at least. (im 12) There was a sound whenever you got a right answer. That was cool. The music was pretty good for the flash. Great job on the flash

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

It doesn't matter how old you are. You should be able to play this.

Play the flag finder game until you've gotten used to most of the flag names, then replay this and you'll find it a lot easier.

If you're younger, you'll soak in the info faste!

But the sequel should help you learn it all better anyway, with intelligent hints.

NSG012: Flag Finder NSG012: Flag Finder

Add sound but great though

Improve
ADD SOUND!!!! Plz add music. Improve quality on the flags and take off the thung where you click on the screen you lose. I went to another wndow and then i clicked the screen i lost then. Thats a glitch.

The gameplay was again really fun but no soundtrack or sound really counts

2/5

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

I'm confused. If it was great, then why the 3?

I intentionally left out music to keep the filesize small. You can play your own mp3s. I suppose I could have the sounds stream though.

Surely the pixelly flags aren't a massivly big deal?

I'd have to redraw all 90+ of the ones I've done... maybe I'll just submit the full version like this and if folk still complain, I'll take some time to sharpen it up.

Clicking the screen in the wrong place is MEANT to make you lose. It's not a glitch - it's an intentional feature. The whole point it to click on the last FLAG (not anywhere else) to be generated.

Thanks for the review!

Spot the Difference 3 Spot the Difference 3

Nice gameplay

Improve
Add some music and sound. Make the quality and graphics on the flags better. Make some humor somehow and some violence

The gameplay was fun though.

2/5

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

wasn't entirely sure why you were complaining about the graphics of the flags. It became apparant after the following review that everyone hates my pixel-art style.

Ah well.

Everything you asked for will come by, say, #6. Apart from violence.

Path Of Akuma V0.2 Path Of Akuma V0.2

Wow

Improve
Make the instructions a little more unclear. Make blood flush out when someone gets hit. Also add some humor somehow.

It was a good game but the instructions were a bit unclear.

skein responds:

thanks for the tips. but what did you mean when you said make the instructions more UNclear???