FbF Attack FbF Attack

Not bad

Good
The animation was great and the graphics. The sound was good too. Matched the atmosphere.

Add a story. It WILL make it much better. Also it was a bit short

3/5 Review Request Club

Soupcat responds:

Well, glad to hear that about the audio. I'm always a bit worried that the music won't fit, or won't be in sync...etc.
Bt it always turns out good, glad it did this time as well.

Then, a story, I'd be happy if you'd send me a script and voiced it.
And I'd be happy to spend 3 months on a 5 minute animation, but only if I have neough booze.
Sponsering? Anybody?

But, thanks ffor the review! I love taht little club of yours, and I will participate happly.

FF: Battle for Newgrounds FF: Battle for Newgrounds

Not bad

Good
The theme of Final Fantasy, (I think) and the humor.

Improve
Add some sound and the theme music for those kind of battles. Instead of bubbles, maybe voice acting and some background music. The backgrounds were very plain and boring so add some new background instead of Newgrounds.

Homerdough
2/5 Review Request Club

Paradox responds:

Thanks, man. I was going to do voice acting at one point, but the whole idea seemed kind of hard, and I wasn't sure if it would have been worth it. And yeah, I should have used some better backgrounds, I know. But, I suppose, in the future, new people who never got to see Newgrounds before the redesign can be like "omfg, Newgrounds used to look really boring.

Thanks a lot! :)

GET R DONE! GET R DONE!

That was totally crap

Improve
EVERYTHING!!! The whole flash fucking sucked ass. It wasn't even a flash. First off , get a damn story. Second make good graphics and animation. Then add music and good sound effects and add violence. Then add some funny gag or joke or some shit like that, but NOT this. This wasn't even funny.

Plz redo this whole thing.

0/5

Your Inner Cranberry Your Inner Cranberry

Arrrrf?

Improve
Goddamn! There is WAY too much talking. I couldn't even hear it. No animation whatsoever except the little triangle thing that the clocks use to talk. Also, if this is a learning course, the least you can do is spice it up a little. Like a classmate so bored, he shot the teacher because he cant take it anymore.

At least you had a plot (a weird ass plot) and the graphics were pretty good too.

2/5

My Big Gun My Big Gun

Nice gun

Improve
Make an actual flash animation next time. Also, for this picture, you can at least add bullets shooting out for violence and the bullets hitting someone you hate (for humor). Nice gun though

1/5
Review Request Club

Strawberry's Suicide! Strawberry's Suicide!

Wow That sucked

Improve
Look at quality flashes of the Clock Crew (or Anti-Clock Crew) and see how they are drawn. Draw the clocks similar to how they look. Make the blood look better. Make it longer. Add a story why SBB would kill himself and add a parade or something thas he;s dead (because this is a hate flash to them) Hope this helped you even though I doubt you'll ever read this.

0/5
Review Request Club

Under where? Under where?

Whoa

Improve
At LEAST, give a warning to the seizure (you can get sued) Also make the voice acting a bit more clearer and the graphics were very sloppy but cool. Also, change the joke, that joke sucks.

1/5

Kill_your_reviewer Kill_your_reviewer

1.66?

Improve
The animation is pretty bad at some parts but at some parts its great. You can clean up on the graphics a bit and thats about it.

How in the hell does this flash get a 1.66? It got a Daily 2nd place and it kicks ass. Stupid mass voters...

4/5
Review Request CLub

Further on Up the Road Further on Up the Road

ARrrr?

Improve
Shorten it or at least make it more excting. It was boring. Also add a sdifferent song. That was pretty whack (in my opinion at least) Ad some humor. It wasn't funny.

3/5

IZSBHR responds:

If we shorten it, it doesn't fit the song.

The song was chosen for the collab.

It wasn't supposed to be funny.

Legend of Zelda : HTW Legend of Zelda : HTW

Cool

Improve
You can add different sound effects than the originals but not needed. great job.

Thge storyline is pretty funny and goood at the same time.

5/5